[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
I’m honored to be in a book with over 20 online marketing thought leaders!! Thanks so much to Mitch Meyerson, the lead author, for producing this project!! Here’s the announcement. ?
New Online Marketing Superstars Book Features Barbara Rozgonyi as the PR Author
The New 2015 edition of “Success Secrets of The Online Marketing Superstars” spotlights the advancing landscape of online marketing and introduces you to 24 innovators who have redefined it.
Barbara Rozgonyi, founder of CoryWest Media, is the book’s PR author. She is redefining PR as Personality + Reputation. To purchase the book, and download expert interviews, visit http://onlinemarketingsuperstars.com.
Handpicked to cover the most effective online, digital, and mobile marketing practices, these online influencers reveal how to master proven strategies, avoid costly mistakes, and grow your business.
Authors include Brian Clark, Jay Baer, John Jantsch, Sonia Simone, Mitch Meyerson, Donna Moritz, Denise Wakeman, Barbara Rozgonyi, Brain Dean, Syed Balkhi, Eric Ward, Andrea Vahl, Beth Hayden, Lou Bortone, Viveka von Rosen, Stephan Hovnanian, Jason van Orden, Sue B. Zimmerman, Kim Garst, Bob Baker, Kim Dushinski, Ian Cleary, and Craig Valentine.
Published by Entrepreneur Press on February 10, 2015, the book features information, tips and tools online marketers can start using today to improve their results tomorrow.
Divided into three sections – Strategy, Conversion and Mindset; Traffic; and Leveraging Apps – the book may be used as a textbook for higher education, corporations, small businesses, startups and entrepreneurs.
In 2011, Mitch Meyerson published “Success Secrets of the Social Media Marketing Superstars.” Rozgonyi contributed the LinkedIn chapter. The book hit the number one spot in several categories on Amazon.com. The new book is also expected to be a best-seller.
Success Secrets of the Online Marketing Superstars Authors and Chapters
- The New Rainmaker: Why Building Your Own Digital Media Platform Is Smarter than “Marketing” by Brian Clark
- Youtility: Why Smart Online Marketing Is about Help, Not Hype by Jay Baer
- Total Online Presence: The Seven Essential Stages by John Jantsch
- Creating Your Social Media Strategy by Kim Garst
- The No-Baloney Essentials of Content Marketing That Work by Sonia Simone
- Website Conversion: Turning Strangers into Customers by Mitch Meyerson
- The Shift to Visual Social Media: How to Create Visual Content that People Love to Share by Donna Moritz
- How to Use Short-Form Microcontent to Amplify Your Visibility on the Web by Denise Wakeman
- Perfecting PR: How to Quickly Attract Attention, Clicks, and Customers by Barbara Rozgonyi
- SEO that Gets Results Today—and Tomorrow by Brian Dean
- Email Lists: How to Create, Build and Maintain an Engaged, Responsive List by Syed Balk
- Let There Be Links, But What Kind? by Eric Ward
- How to Create and Implement a Facebook Strategy that Converts by Andrea Val
- Connecting with Clients, Getting More Traffic, and Making More Sales Using Pinterest Marketing by Beth Hayden
- Video Marketing: How to Win in a World Gone Video by Lou Borne
- LinkedIn Prospecting Strategies that Convert Connections into Clients by Viveka von Rosen
- Google+: A Social Media Toolbox for Every Business by Stephan Hovnanian
- How to Attract Leads and Drive Sales with Podcasting by Jason van Orden
- Instagram for Business: How to Brand Your Business and Build a Loyal Following by Sue B. Zimmerman
- It’s Time to Add Twitter to Your Core Marketing Strategy by Kim Garst
- So Many Choices! How to Determine the Best Sites and Content Strategy for You by Bob Baker
- What You Need to Know about Mobile Marketing by Kim Dushinski
- How to Build an Award-Winning Blog in Six Months by Ian Cleary
- How to Build a Loyal, Die-Hard Following of People Waiting for Your Next Offer by Craig Valentine
Which chapter do you want to read first?
About Barbara Rozgonyi
A digital marketing thought leader, entrepreneur, speaker/trainer, and business coach, Barbara is noted as a top 50 content marketing influencer on Twitter and a top 50 Marketing/PR blogger at http://wiredPRworks.com. She is the PR author in “Success Secrets of the Online Marketing Superstars.” Entrepreneur Press 2015.
Barbara Rozgonyi leads CoryWest Media, a strategic marketing consultancy that attracts attention, builds brands, and connects communities in three dimensions: digitally, directly and dynamically via the WIRED PR works system. Clients include Fortune 50 companies, hotels, events, small businesses, government agencies, associations and entrepreneurs.
An MPI Chicago member since April 2013, Barbara serves on the MarComm committee and was nominated for the chapter’s 2013-14 “Tomorrow’s Leader Award.”
A recognized social media industry thought leader, Barbara founded Social Media Club Chicago, a leading global chapter, in October 2008 and produced Chicago’s first sold-out writing for the web conference in 2002. In 2013, Nokia selected Barbara as one of two U.S. reporters to cover Social Media Week Berlin.
Barbara is a frequent keynote speaker, an accomplished corporate trainer, and an experienced educator who develops marketing and communications programs for events, colleges, associations, corporations and online communities.
Barbara’s media mentions include Crain’s Chicago Business, Inc.com, American Express OpenForum, BusinessAdvisor.com, HuffingtonPost, WDCB, WIND, NFIB.com, LowesForPros.com, LawMarketing.com, Mashable, Germanys FAZ, Chicago Tribune, and NBC5.
As publisher of WiredPRWorks,com, launched in June 2006, Barbara’s work is often a catalyst for innovative and creative marketers. She is redefining PR as Personality + Reputation.
An author, Barbara contributed the LinkedIn chapter to the best-seller, “Success Secrets of the Social Media Marketing Superstars.” To tap into WIRED PR marketing ideas and resources, visit Barbara’s top 50 marketing and PR blog, http://wiredPRworks.com.