When you’re looking for ways to reach larger groups of people in an iffy in-person meeting environment, you may be missing out on one of your best options: public speaking. You’re already doing insurance and financial services leads presentations. If you’re looking for ways to amplify your presence and reach more people with messages that matter, virtual speaking is for you.
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn about LinkedIn’s latest research on what’s working in sales right now
- Discover how to position yourself as a professional speaker
- Explore three topics you can talk about right now
- Takeaway tools and tips you can use to get started today
- Access new avenues that opened during the pandemic
- Turn on new potential to attract insurance and financial services leads
About your speaker . . . Barbara Rozgonyi
A Certified Virtual Presenter, Barbara Rozgonyi trains US and international sales teams who want to optimize their digital presence via the 4D virtual sales leadership framework. A professional member of the National Speakers Association [NSA], Barbara is the VP of Marketing for NSA Carolinas.
Thanks to InsuranceWebX for presenting this webclass for insurance and financial services pros.