Thanks to InsuranceWebx for the opportunity to present a digital marketing transformation webinar, covering social media and social selling for insurance sales rep pros.
Feeling overwhelmed, confused or frustrated about the best way to market today? You’re not alone.
According to an AMA study, marketers’ top three least confident areas include:
- 33% Senior management sufficiently understands social and digital marketing
- 25% Receives sufficient training on marketing in a digital age
- 22% Have insight in the true ROI of all key marketing initiatives
Join Barbara Rozgonyi on September 27th at 1 PM ET to discover a 3D WIRED PR strategy you can use to attract attention, build your brand and click with your ideal clients.
During the digital marketing transformation webinar web class, you’ll learn:
- Content Marketing: A new platform for creating qualified leads in your niche market that no one else is using
- PR [Personality + Reputation]: The secret to instantly becoming a credible resource for new leads
- Social Selling: How to self-assess your social skills and find out where you can improve
- Marketing Strategy: How to map out a simplified strategy you can delegate or implement today
- Confidence: Shift from “I don’t get it” to “I get it – and it’s working!”
- Inspiration: How Barbara went from the absolute worst group insurance sales rep in the company to winning a sales trip to Hawaii – in 18 months
- Success Tools: Where to go to plug in to stay recharged at 100%
- Next Steps: What to do to get started and keep growing
Bonus: All attendees will receive copies of Barbara’s PR chapter from the best-seller “Success Secrets of the Online Marketing Superstars.”
The founder of CoryWest Media and Chicago’s Social Media Club, Barbara is the creator of the 3D Marketing Transformations System. An innovative online marketer since 1996, Barbara won Nokia’s contest to represent the U.S. at Social Media Week Berlin. Whether they’re entrepreneurs, startups, small businesses, associations or corporations, Barbara consults with her clients on ways to quickly achieve their marketing goals to increase visibility, attract leads, grow business, and click with crowds using power full social media, content marketing, and PR strategies. CoryWest Media’s services include marketing audits, scalable content marketing plans, personal and company-wide LinkedIn makeovers, event marketing strategies and production, executive coaching, and customized live or online social media trainings. Her insurance industry experience includes creating sales training programs for a Dun & Bradstreet subsidiary and many Blue Cross Blue Shield plans.
An international sales leadership speaker, Barbara is a professional member of the prestigious National Speakers Association [NSA] and serves on the NSA Illinois chapter’s board of directors. Corporations and conferences engage Barbara to present enlightening, energetic and effective programs. She’s presented at MDRT Annual Conference, Federal Reserve WEDGE Conference, Joint Commission, Bosch Power Tools, Sears, TechWeek Chicago, Social Media Week, CarnegieComm, IMEX Frankfurt, IACC Annual Conference, Association Forum, MPI Potomac, MPI Chicago, ISHMPR, Influencer Marketing Days and many more.
Two best-sellers include Barbara’s work: “Success Secrets of the Social Media Marketing Superstars” [LinkedIn] and “Success Secrets of the Online Marketing Superstars” [PR].