Today is New Year’s Eve.
Every year Instagram show you your #bestnine images.
Here is mine via @BarbaraRozgonyi.
I love to see what people liked most.
As you look back on 2017, what stands out to you as your top nine moments?
For me, they were . . .
1. Inviting my husband, Bruce, to watch me present a keynote for MPI Potomac in DC truly was a number one highlight. Why? It was the first time he’s seen my speak. This collage shows images from our trip.
2. Family: All three kids celebrating their brother’s college graduation. We were surprised, and thrilled, that Warren graduated at the top of his class and is now working in IT.
3. Travel shot from the airport with a “My Neighbor Totoro” Macbook cover. We’re going to see this movie in 35MM today. And, I’m dreaming about where I want to travel next.
4. Networking at a National Speaker Association Illinois program. This year I joined the board and am a dean for the spring Speaker Academy.
5. Teaching students at Kendall College about social media marketing for events. I love working in the classroom.
6. Sampling a decadent dessert – is there any other kind? 🙂
7. Learning about small business marketing at ICON with my friend, Jenny Hamby.
8. Promoting a Social Media Club Chicago event; I led an expert panel discussion on influencer marketing.
9. Sharing social commerce stats: Did you know 75% of people have purchased something because they saw it on social media?
What do you wish for MOST in 2018?
If you could fast forward to 12/31/18, what would your #bestnine collage look like?
Wishing you a festive celebration and a 2018 brimming with happy success – in every way you can imagine!
Next Webinar: January 10 3 Key 2018 Trends to Track
Need big ideas – or a speaker?