Are you an insurance sales pro or financial advisor looking for a social selling webinar?
Wondering how social selling for insurance sales pros really works and how it can work for you? Thanks to InsuranceWebX, I will answer the question for you on April 11 at 1:00pm EST.
Register for “Ultimate Social Selling Webinar for Insurance Pros” today!
In 2018, 70% of sales professionals plan to invest more time on social selling. Why is that?
According to LinkedIn, top social selling leaders realize these benefits:
- 45% more opportunities
- 51% more likely to achieve goals
- 78% outsell peers who don’t use social media
Join me, Barbara Rozgonyi, on April 11th at 1:00 ET as you walk through the ultimate social selling strategy you can use to refine your sales process to work smarter, better, and faster at closing sales and building relationships.
You will learn:
- Two essential elements your competitors don’t know about…yet.
- How to assess your social selling skills and find out where you can improve; great for team leaders who need new ways to motivate performance.
- Top sites to stand out as a sought out thought leader in your industry and your own backyard.
- When to turn on the power of 4D customer experiences, it’s easier than you think!
- How to design a content strategy that’s as easy as 1-2-3-4-5.
Thanks for reading!
About Barbara Rozgonyi, Social Selling Speaker
Presented for insurance and financial advisors by Barbara Rozgonyi . . .
The founder of CoryWest Media and Chicago’s Social Media Club, Barbara is the creator of the 4D Marketing Transformations System. An innovative online marketer since 1996, Barbara won Nokia’s contest to represent the U.S. at Social Media Week Berlin. Whether they’re entrepreneurs, startups, small businesses, associations or corporations, Barbara consults with her clients on ways to quickly achieve their marketing goals to increase visibility, attract leads, grow business, and click with crowds using power full social media, content marketing, and PR strategies. Her insurance industry experience includes creating sales training programs for a Dun & Bradstreet subsidiary and many Blue Cross Blue Shield plans.
An international sales leadership speaker, Barbara is a professional member of the prestigious National Speakers Association [NSA] and serves on the NSA Illinois chapter’s board of directors. Corporations and conferences engage Barbara to present enlightening, energetic and effective programs. Learn more at http://barbararozgonyi.com.
#SocialSelling, #PersonalBranding, #insurance, #insuranceagent, #financial